1. How do I post a job advert?You need an account to post jobs on this Research Job board.
For employers who do have an account, click on Post a Job to log into the system and post your jobs
A. If you are a new employer: Create an account here
You may also click on “Post a Job” on the main menu, and then “New Employer: Create Account”
B. Once you fill out the new Account form, you will automatically be logged into the Employer menu
C. From the top Employer Menu, click on “Post”, then the drop-down option “Post a New Job”
D. Enter your job details. When you click on “Save” your job will be immediately posted on
the job board. If your account or job requires a validation, please allow us a few hours and you will
receive an email from us. You may repeat this process to post your other jobs.
E. When you are done, click on “Account”, then “Logout”
2. How much does it cost to post a job?Job posting is free of charge. Please, see below for job adverts that may be posted on this board.
3. Length of job posting
Job posted on TopResearchJobs expires after 4 months (120 days). Expired jobs are inactive, but they are saved into the employer’s account; they are not physically deleted. You can check how many candidates viewed your job posting or repost your position when you log into your account.
4. What type of job advert may be posted on TopResearchJobs?To maximize the effectiveness of this job board to Employers and Job Seekers (mainly researchers), please post on this site:
• Research positions in academia, industry, foundation, etc,
• Research related position (e.g. administration, management, etc.)
Other non-research jobs are welcome as well, provided they are closely related to research or requires strong research skills. Our main goal is to serve the research community
Note: Please, do not post here other jobs not related to the primary purpose of this site, which is research.
5. How do I edit my active ads?Log into your account and click on “Manage Posting”
6. My Password is not working6.1 If you are an employer, you most likely are trying to access the 'Job Seekers’ section.
Click on “Post a Job” or “Employer” on the top menu and enter your UserId and Password.
6.2. You may have your capital letter button on; press to release it and try again
6.3. Your browser may be configured to remember passwords and it is replaying an old password.
Clear your browser history and try again
If you still experience difficulties, feel free to contact us.
7. Do you send spam emails to registered members?ABSOLUTELY NO! We are committed to respecting our customers (employers and job seekers) and we never send you unsolicited annoying mass emails (spam).
We are so opposed to spam that our business ethic just does not allow us to engage in such practices.
After all, the main users of this site are highly educated people.
8. Why candidates can not submit their applications to employers directly on this site?On most job sites where candidates are allowed to apply directly to jobs, some applications never make it to employers or may be delivered poorly, because of reasons as diverse as spam control, server conditions, etc. This is not the case if candidates are submitting their application directly on your own institution employment site or sending you a unique email with attachments.
Therefore, with the candidates and your interests in mind, we have purposefully de-activated the "Submit Online" option that would allow candidates to submit their application to you from our site. This means the number of applications received you see in your account will always be zero.
9. Any other Questions? Do you need help?Feel free to contact us, by clicking on the “contact us” menu option.
TopResearchJobs.comJob board for researchers
Research Jobs to Advance Humanity!