Systems Support Engineer - Analyst Programmer
Seeking a Systems Support Engineer with an Analyst Programmer background, the role is Technical Support and Programming related to a Warehouse Management System (WMS) & Interface with other applications, as well as working with the IT team with broader IT infrastructure and internal and external end user support.
Also a strong background within a Logistics - Warehouse Distribution environment and ideally has the following technical profile:
- 2 years Analyst Programmer Experience
- MS SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Database Management and Maintenance
- C# .net, ASP .net, Web services, XML, VB scripting
- Windows Mobile/CE Hand held Terminals (WiFi/3G/Serial) Configuration and programming
- Proven Application & Systems Documentation
- MS Win server 2003 & 2008, Active Directory and MS Internet Information Server
- MS Windows XP Pro / Windows 7 Operating System and Microsoft Office 2007 or above.
- Client and server anti-virus, server backup software and strategies.
- 2nd level IT support for multi-level company.
- End user help desk support for MS Windows and associated applications
The position may be based in Makati
(or Australia for the right applicant / with potential Immigration after 2 years)
$50,000++ AUD per year.
Please forward a resume to applynofeeofw.com