OnlineDatingSite.org seeks an individual with strong writing skills and a passion for consumer protection to fill its position as Lead Investigatory Blogger.
OnlineDatingSite.org seeks a single individual with strong research and writing skills to plan and implement journalistic pieces that investigate claims made by online dating sites and present the findings for the general public. The goal of this position is to investigate the true effectiveness, cost, and other claims made by online dating sites and report the findings so as to better inform and protect the public.Requirements:
- College graduate
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Interest in journalism and consumer protection and consumer advocacy.
- Applicant may be expected to travel up to 6 days per year to attend up to two online dating corporate conferences to conduct in-person interviews. All expenses covered by the organization.
OnlineDatingSite.org is privately funded consumer advocacy web portal created to inform and protect the public from unverified claims made by commercial online dating websites. As part of its mission, the organization seeks to employ an individual fully dedicated to testing and verifying the many claims made by such organizations and presenting them to consumers in an organized manner which will help them make better choices.Compensation Package:
- $42k - $52k Salary Per Year (based on experience)
- Medical Health Benefits (Medical & Optical).
- 401k participation after 3 months.
Vacation, Holidays, Sick Days, Tuition ReimbursementEqual Opportunity Employer:
OnlineDatingSite.org recognizes the dignity and rights of each applicant and pledges to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veterans' status or disability in accordance with all applicable federal guidelines.To Apply:
Please submit your name, preferred contact email, and resume (no cover letter required) in the fields on this page. Finalists will be contacted for a telephone interview followed by an in person interview at OnlineDatingSite.org's Houston offices. No Phone inquiries please.