The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Polish Academy of Sciences, is currently seeking highly motivated experienced individual to establish and lead a Laboratory of Preclinical Testing of higher standard (Core Facility), within the recently constructed Neurobiology Centre as a part of the CePT project.
Qualifications (main criteria):
• PdD degree or higher
• Outstanding academic track record in conducting preclinical research of higher standard (behavioral, toxicological, pharmacological, pathophysiological research)
• Experience in team leadership
Qualifications (additional criteria):
• Experience in cooperation with business (industry) partners
• Effectiveness in obtaining external funds
• Own projects, that could partly finance the functioning of the core facility
The application should contain the following documents/information:
A cover letter with a vision of functioning and strategy for development of the Laboratory and competition of its scientific/technical team
Candidate’s CV with contact information for at least 3 references
Copy of Candidate’s PhD diploma (or equivalent)
Candidate’s contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
Candidate may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application.
To submit the application use: https://recruitment.nencki.gov.pl
Application deadline: March 1, 2012
Employment starts: III or IV quarter of 2012
The remuneration negotiations for the position will be based on knowledge and experience of the candidate – in accordance to internal regulations of the Institute.