GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Assoc Director of Clinical Research Compliance or designee, the Clinical Research Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the institutions compliance with all assigned clinical research regulatory policies and procedures.
– Responsible for drafting, negotiating and managing a variety of clinical research contracts in a timely manner
– Ensure timely completion of information in relevant contract management tool/tracking systems
– Collaborate with other internal contracting department when triaging agreements to facilitate appropriate review
– Implement and monitor compliance program components (such as AAHRPP accreditations, clinical trials.gov etc.)
– Assist with the identification, interpretation, implementation and maintenance of relevant federal and state regulations and local policies
– Prepare and assist with implementing remediation and corrective action plans, audit responses and timelines
– Coordinate with staff members when needed to address compliance program matters
– Assist with the development, review, and revise assigned curriculum, training materials, job aids, SOPs, and policies
– Deliver compliance training and orientation to clinical research staff/faculty
– Collaborate with staff to ensure that related web page content is written and maintained
– Maintain various internal reporting systems, providing metrics to senior management ensuring that metrics are captured in an accurate and timely manner
– Perform other duties as required.
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
– 2-3 years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts/agreements related to biomedical/science industry and analyzing clinical research compliance/regulatory component areas
– Working knowledge and understanding of federal, state regulation and guidance related to clinical research
– Strong computer and software skills.
Apply Here: www.click2apply.net/zWlgNxsdr8rEjHGQxhRkXg