Why you’ll love this position: Do you enjoy working with a passionate team who loves process improvement and Operational Excellence to make things more efficient for their team members and Missouri Citizens? Do you love working with data to make data-driven decisions and visualize that data? Then this is the job for you!
What you’ll do:
• Partner with Office of Administration divisions to develop dashboards that drive data-based decision-making.
• Conduct analysis of data related to customer experience.
• Convert and validate raw data into clear, meaningful information and tell a story by creatively displaying details in charts, graphs, and slides.
• Build and maintain various dashboards related to services and the customer experience.
• Validate and ensure data accuracy from various data sources in various forms.
• Respond to inquiries from customer agencies related to data requests, data integrity, dashboards, and data issues that arise.
• Market dashboards to targeted audiences to promote awareness and maintain an open feedback loop for continuous improvement to meet customer needs for timely data-based decision-making.
All you need for success:
A Bachelor’s degree and three years of data analysis information experience are preferred. Substitutions allowed. Experience with data visualization platforms, such as Tableau, is preferred. Experience with Qualtrics preferred.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and determine reporting requirements.
• Outstanding attention to detail, analytical skills, and reporting capabilities.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
• High level of proficiency in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep Builder, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with data warehouses, writing queries, developing reports and presentations, and using SQL.
More reasons to love this position:
The State of Missouri offers an excellent benefits package that includes a defined pension plan, generous amounts of leave and holiday time, and eligibility for health insurance coverage. Your total compensation is more than the dollars you receive in your paycheck. To help demonstrate the value of working for the State of Missouri, we have created an interactive Total Compensation Calculator. This tool provides a comprehensive view of benefits and more that are offered to prospective employees. The Total Compensation Calculator and other applicant resources can be found here.
If you have questions about this position please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply Here: www.click2apply.net/8MmeKVtDryQ2LsqRrHyde1