GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Research Laboratory Technician I, performs a variety of specimen preparatory techniques, dry lab data collection, and routine laboratory maintenance.
– Perform a variety of laboratory experiments using both routine and special techniques and methods
– Assist in more complex laboratory tasks
– Collect, analyze, and process laboratory samples
– Record results, organize data, and perform basic computations
– Maintain laboratory supplies and equipment
– Comply with all safety and infection control standards
– Perform other duties as required.
– Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science or equivalent experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
– Ability to perform duties independently
– Judgment and action skills required to solve commonly encountered problems
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or designee
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Wet chemistry laboratory, and may require appropriate contact with biohazards, radionucleotides, toxins, animals, and human specimens.
Apply Here: www.click2apply.net/2VgXzeie8R5jeHYWeHL8Gz