We look for a highly motivated individual to work in a dynamic research lab environment. This person will perform basic and translational research experiments following established procedures under certain supervision and direction and can work independently. In addition, this person will perform routine lab maintenance, specimen handling and accessioning, organize, interpret, and present experimental data, trouble shooting, and deploy established protocols for biochemical analyses in a dependable manner. This person will be expected to have a good understanding of laboratory operation to assist investigators. Work requires precision and attention to detail. Individual must be able to learn and pick things up quickly. Individual should have strong written communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to conduct literature search, read and summarize literature, and devise experimental plans based on published literature. This person should be able to work with investigators, interpret directions, both oral and written, organize and prioritize work and follow through on assignments. Must be able to work successfully as part of a team.
All required qualifications must be documented on application materials.
• A BS/BA in biotechnology, biology, or a related science field and one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience to equal five years
• Previous laboratory experience
• Attention to detail
• Learn things quickly
• Certain level of trouble shooting skills
• Strong ability to conduct literature search
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with LC-MS systems
• Experience in mammalian cell culture, molecular and cellular biology technique and sample preparation for mass spectrometry-based proteomics
To Apply for this job, click here. Please search by Job Opening ID 337311.