GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general direction of the Program Manager, the Training Coordinator is responsible for creating learning assets enabling providers to stay informed about policy and program changes. The Training Coordinator will be skilled in curriculum development, instructor-led, as well as technology-assisted course delivery. The Coordinator will provide expertise in new and existing learning technologies, and remain current in the areas of innovative training, performance support and knowledge management solutions.
• Collaborate with Program Manager, colleagues, and customers to develop and/or revise curriculum content to address specific training goals.
• Collaborate with team members on training strategies most suitable for the subject matter, goals, and intended audience.
• Develop materials for use in all training and development sessions.
• Collaborate with other functional units to improve outreach and education.
• Investigate emerging learning technologies and keep abreast of industry standards, incorporating them as appropriate into the training curriculum.
• Develop specific training that is intended to provide clear understanding of processes.
• Develop and deliver presentations and training that yields high levels of provider satisfaction and skill development. • Create training assessments based on objectives.
• Oversee the education objectives annually for program or policy change.
• Participate in the delivery of presentations and trainings in multiple settings including large meetings, online, and one-on-one.
• Work with flexible training methods which may include allowance of SME (Subject Matter Expert) delivery of components of training.
• Effectively plan and organize activities within the scope of the training.
• Prepare and submit training evaluation surveys to attendees and track feedback to assist in improving efficiency and effectiveness of training content and methods used.
• Participate in meetings and attend training as required.
• Coordinate and interact professionally with other employees and management in a team environment.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, Education, or related field
• Experience in adult education
• 3-5 years’ experience developing and delivering instructor-led and web-based training.
Apply Here: www.click2apply.net/PLoWLOiA46NjjHVjDCGmR2